IIT Indore | SERB funded Workshop on Vehicular Communications for Next-Generation Intelligent Transportation Systems
IIT Indore, Department of Electrical Engineering & Center for Electric Vehicle and Intelligent Transport Systems (CEVITS) is organizing Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded High-end Workshop on "Vehicular Communications for Next-Generation Intelligent Transportation Systems".
- Vehicular Communications for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) Communication
- Vehicular Radio Access Technologies for ITS
- Vehicular Channels: Characterization and Modelling
- Advanced Coding Techniques in Vehicular Communications
- Vehicular IoT networks
- Manually Driving and Automated Driving Vehicular Networks Routing Protocols and Resource Allocation Techniques in Vehicular Networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Communication
- Security Aspects in Vehicular Communication Systems
- Hands-On-Training Sessions using MATLAB.
M. Tech & Ph.D. students of Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering or any other specialization relevant to Wireless & Vehicular Communication Systems.
Participants may be provided at the IIT Indore hostel with catering facilities if requested.
10:00 AM – 04:30 PM
IIT Indore Mode of Workshop Physical
13 – 19 July 2022