IIT Indore | SERB funded Workshop on Parallel computing: GPU, FPGA based computation for ML applications
IIT Indore is organizing a SERB-funded high-end Workshop on Parallel computing: GPU, FPGA-based computation for machine learning applications.
- Introduction thigh-ended computational facilities
- Basics of C, Python language programming, and digital electronics
- Introducticloud-based based computation with examples
- GPU and FPGA computation - overview
- Practical examples of high-performance computational algorithms in GPU, FPGA, and other cloud-based platforms.
Who should attend:
Post Graduate students and research scholars who are interested in exploring cloud-based computational platforms can apply. Registration including accommodation costs for the first 25 eligible participants is free of cost.
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/e94ShQ8GgbSKhj2T9
- Last date for application: 25th June 20
- Registration fees - Nil
- Certificate to the participants after successful completion of the course
- Course timings - 10:30AM - 4:30PM
- Total participants: 25
- The coordinators have the right to select the 25 participants based on merit.
Date and Venue:
4th July 2022 to 10th July 2022, IIT Indore campus