IIT Kharagpur | Short Course on Deployment of Image processing in Industrial Applications, Apply Now!
IIT Kharagpur is organizing a Short Course on the Deployment of Image processing in Industrial Applications
CoE-AMT has been established at IIT Kharagpur with the support of the Department of Heavy Industry (Ministry of HI&PE) and a consortium of the top 6 industry members in the country, offering a unique platform for collaborative research in manufacturing keeping harmony with the 'Make-in India' initiative of the GoI. The Centre initiates innovative and top-quality research focused to the industries on Specialty materials, Design and automation, Additive manufacturing, and Industry 4.0 (Industrial Internet of Things). The Centre boosts innovative interventions in the advanced manufacturing domain by enabling an ecosystem among Institutes of higher repute, top industries, and also the MSMEs & startups.
- Fundamentals of Image processing
- Hardware selection for image processing.
- Feature-based image processing.
- ML/DL methods for image processing.
- Python programming for image processing.
- Industrial case studies;
- Real-time robotic deployment using different communication protocols.
- Hands-on training.
For BE/B-Tech, ME/M-Tech, and Ph.D. Students, Faculties, Non-faculties from Institutes and research labs, Engineers, and working professionals from Industries.
- Students - INR 5,000(incl. of GST)
- Non Faculties/Technical Staff/Trainer - INR 7,500 (incl. of GST)
- Faculties - INR 10,000()incl. of GST)
- Industry Professionals - INR 20,000 (incl of GST)
Apply online: “ https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/CEP/courses.htm”
Follow Procedure: Click “Self Sponsored” on the left bar and find our course.
Click on “How to Apply” and “How to Pay” for more instructions.
Accommodation, Food & Travel:
- Based on availability, accommodation may be arranged at IIT Guest House with additional cost; and request for the same need to be made separately through email in advance. This will be considered only for the successfully registered candidates only
- Candidates need to make their own travel and food arrangements; however, lunch will be served during the training program
16th October 2023 TO 19th October 2023