IIT Patna | Workshop on Equipment’s: Fabrication and Characterization of Electronic Devices, Apply by July 18ᵗʰ 2022
Indian Institute Of Technology, Patna is organizing a Workshop on High-End Equipment: Fabrication and Characterization of Electronic Devices.
This is a skill development program on device fabrication and its characterization by using modern tools to analyze the experimental results.
PG and Ph.D. level students with a solid will to excel in their scientific research students can apply for the workshop.
- The workshop will cover different thin film deposition techniques.
- The participant will get a chance to understand the design of devices and fabrication.
- The electron microscopy technique will be covered with practical demonstration.
- Atomic force microscopy and VSM technique will be demonstrated.
- The detailed XRD techniques will be presented.
21ᵗʰJULY – 27ᵗʰJULY 2022
Registration fees :
The participation fees of Rs 3000/- for the workshop will be accepted only through SBI i-collect under the category: SERB-FCED.