IIT Hyderabad invites application for R&D Project: Walk-in-Interview for RA Position
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad opens Walk-in-Interview for RA Position in a DST-sponsored R&D Project.
Robust Wind Energy Conversion System - when deep learning meets sustainable energy utilization.
- PhD in research areas like "Machine Learning", "Muli-objective optimization", "Evolutionary Algorithms", "Deep Learning", etc.
- Graduates from Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Graduates (PhD) between 2016 to date.
- At least five peer-reviewed journal publications in the areas above.
How to Apply:
- Meeting the above criteria, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position: Research Associate (RA)
- Period: 2 years
- Stipend: As per revised GOI norms listed by DST
- TA/DA: No TA/DA will be paid for the candidate appearing in the examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive a confirming email.
- last date to apply: 22nd April 2021 by 5.00 pm