Internship National Institute of Urban Affairs, Apply Now, Last date, Stipend
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has invited the application for the Internship opportunity in the center of Centre for Digital Governance (CDG), Interested candidates who want to apply for this Internship opportunity, This internship is for 6 months.
There is only one position for this Internship opportunity at NIUA.
This internship is available in New Delhi, India
The duration of this Internship at the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) for 6 months.
The following candidates can apply for this Internship;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering Stream,
- 0-2 years of work experience/ mandated by an educational institution
- preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc.
- Advanced skills in the MS office
- Strong analytical, conceptualization, and communication skills...
- The additional skill set of working on self-authorizing tools like Articulate 360◦,
- Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
- Reference letters of two references to be included with the CV.
- Research in digital transformation in urban governance
- Develop the brand marketing strategies of CDG
- Supporting creative designing partners with branding, collaterals, etc.
- Engage in brainstorming ideas
- Growing Social network
- Designing and creating contents for Blog posting,
The last date to apply for this Internship positions is Tuesday, 21 October 2020
How to apply
Apply here for this Internship.