World Bank Winter Internship 2021 for Bachelor's, Stipend, Apply NOW
The World Bank Internship Program is now accepting applications through October 31st for its Winter term
(November 2020 – March 2021)
World Bank has invited the application the Internship programme namely Winter term (November 2020 – March 2021) This internship programme will start from the Nov 2020 and will end on March 2021, this is 5-month Internship programme by world Bank. This is the best opportunity for the students of Bachelor's and Everyone who are eligible must apply for this Internship programme.
The candidates who have the following skills can apply for this Internship programme at world Bank.
- undergraduate degree or pursuing a master's degree or PhD
- There is no age limit to apply for this Internship programme
- Fluency in English
- computing skills
- We encourage women with diverse professional and academic backgrounds
Responsibilities and Roles
- Operations in economics, finance, human development social sciences agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development
- Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury,
The following stipend will be provided in this Internship program by the World Bank
The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000
World Bank will base these Interns in Washington, DC
1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the WB.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
How to apply
Apply this application in You must complete your application in a single session (on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer) within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.