Internship Opportunity at United Nations Information Centers, Apply Now
United Nations Information Centers has invited the appliance to for the Intern in New Delhi, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The internship is UNPAID. UN interns work full-time, five days per week (35 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
- The intern will support the UNIC staff in implementing UN campaigns and events for the duration of the internship. Some of the ongoing key campaigns of the UN are:
- Climate Change
- Support the UNIC team in generating content for the website and social media platforms.
- Conduct research and background work for events and campaigns
- Provide organizing and logistical support for events.
- Assist the UNIC/UNRC, joint communication team, with events and campaigns.
- Other daily responsibilities supported the requirements and therefore the individual’s background.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- be enrolled in the final academic year of a
- first university course of study (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- have graduated with a university degree (as defined above);
- Be computer literate in standard software application;
- Have demonstrated a keen interest within the work of the United Nations and have a private commitment to the ideals of the Charter; and
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of various cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to undertake and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
Title of degree you are currently pursuing:
- Graduation Date (when will you be graduating from the program)
- List the IT skills and programs that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest/department preferences
- Explain why you are the best candidate for that specific department (s).
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme
Location: New Delhi, India
- 2 months. This period can be extended up to a total period of six months, pending on the needs of the department
Employment Type: Temporary