FlashPrep is hiring for Software Engineer Intern | Internship Opportunity!!!; Apply Now
FlashPrep is inviting applications to hire interns in Bengaluru, India. Interested candidates can apply. FlashPrep is an exam preparation companion app that allows aspirants to study, practice and self-evaluate by taking tests & challenges on their study material.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining software solutions on Android, iOS, Python, and Angular (The domain will be allocated at the time of joining).
- Working closely with Product and style teams and understanding the customer and merchandise requirements.
- Use software engineering best practices to deliver high-quality and reliable software to our customers.
- Implement, test and deploy software solutions while ensuring performance, durability, and security of the platform.
- Promoting the culture of efficiency and quality across the organization.
Who Should Apply:
- Stream: Students from all streams can apply
- Programming Knowledge: Knowledge in a programming language(s) and writing software/scripts is a must. Relevant experience in one Java, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Angular, or HTML-CSS-JS may be a plus.
- Software Building: If you've got written software end-to-end as a neighborhood of your coursework, you'll be ready to pick things up faster
What You'll learn:
- Android: Native android development, Java, Kotlin.
- iOS: XCode, Swift, Objective-C, Native iOS development.
- Platform Services & Infrastructure: Python, RDBMS (PostgreSQL), Redis, Kubernetes.
- Web Application: Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS.