Internship Opportunity with TDP Member of Parliament, Apply Now
Call for Internship with TDP Member of Parliament
TDP Member of Parliament invited applications for the Internship Opportunity. This unique opportunity primarily involves assisting the MP in their legislative work related to the Parliament.
- Legislative Research.
- Data Analysis
- Submitting Parliamentary Questions
- Framing speeches for parliamentary interventions
- Drafting Private Member Bills
- Constituency related work
- Preparing editorials and news snippets for publication
The legislative intern will need to perform research on various subjects associated with science, economics, law, etc. In addition, they're going to be mentored by a Member of Parliament (MP) during the course of the internship. Also, they will gain first-hand experience working at the confluence of politics and policy.
- Individuals must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years.
- Working for 8-12 weeks as an intern is mandatory. (15-20 hours per WEEK)
- Can work both in online and offline mode
Why should Apply?
- Comprehensive development of research abilities.
- Gives a broad understanding of various subject domains.
- Letters of advice alongside guidance from MP’s for future course of action.
- Experiential learning in the field of policymaking.
- Provides an edge over other candidates during interviews and other selection processes.
- Fully paid trip to Delhi during the Monsoon session of Parliament (Subject to Government restrictions).
- The last date to apply is before 4th May 2021 (11:59 pm).