Internship Programme | Recruiting Interns [Audience Experience] at JioSaavn; Apply Now
JioSaavn has invited the appliance to hire Interns [Audience Experience] in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
At JioSaavn, They ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-caliber techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. They are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
- They’re looking for a super passionate Associate to join our Audience Experience team.
- The Audience Experience team manages customer conversations from across the world over various digital channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store).
- You’ll fit right in if you think in top-notch human interactions, which customer service isn't a department - it’s an attitude!
- The role requires you to make sure that each Saavn customer you connect with features a memorable experience across all our support channels.
- This role is high-performance, and there’s never a dull day! Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the table.
- Front-line engagement with customers who reach bent us on our support channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store).
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you can spot trends in conversations from a kilometer away.
- Deliver best-in-class, simple, and friendly service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content, and other teams as required to hunt resolutions.
- And the last, but most vital criterion, you’re a team player! You gel alright with our team and are wanting to learn from your peers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Witty, creative, and empathetic. You’re also not afraid of basic technical talk.
- Good at prioritization. You WILL be flooded with multiple interactions across multiple channels.
- 6months to 1year of experience during a customer-centric industry, preferably during a customer-facing role. Aptitude to learn everything about Saavn’s products. Experience with digital products is a bonus.
- Familiarity with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk may be a bonus.
- Enough said about what we expect from you! Here’s what you can expect from us
- We’re a bunch of happy-go-lucky people that thrive on making others smile.
- We’re all stationery freaks. You may turn into one being around us!
- There’s no such thing as a boring day. There’s always a replacement challenge, something to find out, and customer insights to share.
- Lots of Saavn love, and in fact, many kinds of music all around you!
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India