Mercedes-Benz | Hiring for Python Full Stack Developer, Apply ASAP!
Mercedes-Benz is hiring for the role of Python Full Stack Developer. Interested ones can apply.
0 - 2 Year(s)
- Collaborate with different teams to understand and modify application architecture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of software solutions that meet business requirements.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to established coding standards.
- Perform code reviews and ensure the quality of the codebase.
- Participate in testing, debugging, and troubleshooting of software applications.
- Strong experience in web and mobile application development using Angular, Django, Kotlin, and Swift.
- Proficient in using Git for version control and collaborating with teams.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and ceremonies.
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins and/or AWS Code Pipeline.
- Knowledge of location-based services and APIs such as HERE Maps or Google Maps.