Microsoft | Silicon Engineer - Internship Opportunities, Apply ASAP!
Microsoft is hiring a Silicon Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
Up to 50% work from home
Develop & grow your understanding of Silicon CAD, design methodologies and automation.
Help architect, develop & qualify a CAD solution to solve a current design execution problem.
Utilize AI to build a new CAD flow feature or help improve existing solution(s)
Apply your growth mindset to learn and adapt in a complex and dynamic environment
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Working towards a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
- A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- Digital Logic Design and Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience with digital timing analysis, synthesis, place-n-route
- Circuit design, including VLSI design and solid-state devices
- Semiconductor processes and manufacturing
- Probability and Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl\
- Comfortable working in Unix/Linux environment
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience with HDL languages such as Verilog/System Verilog
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in applying AI to enable efficient software development frameworks