Mitacs Globalink Research Internship for Undergraduates, Apply by 22 September 2022
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship for Undergraduates. Interested ones can apply.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from the following countries and regions: Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or combined undergraduate/master’s program at an eligible institution (see list of eligible institutions by country under the Student Application tab)
- Have one to three semesters remaining in their program as of Fall 2023
- Meet the grade requirements for your country of study:
- GPA requirements by country will be updated in June 2022
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and July 31, 2023, and returning to their country of study between July 31 and October 31, 2023
- Possess a valid passport that is valid until at least January 2024 (more information about passport below)
- Student applicants must provide in their application:
- An official transcript from the home university, in English or French. If you cannot obtain an English or French transcript, you must submit a translated and notarized copy before the application deadline
- At least one letter of reference from a professor or research supervisor
- A CV detailing research experience
- Apply to a minimum of three, and a maximum of seven, projects, and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces