MNIT Jaipur | 5 Days Workshop on “Materials Testing & Characterization for Academia and Industries”, Apply by 20th July 2022
5 Days Workshop on “MaterialsTesting & Characterization for Academia and Industries” 22-26 July 2022 is Organized by the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
Topics to be covered:
- Basic Materials Characterization Techniques
- Crystallography and XRD Techniques
- Elemental Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscopy & EBSD Analysis
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Atom Probe Microscopy
- Mechanical Testing Techniques
- Surface Engineering and Tribology
- Non-Destructive Techniques
- Case Studies
- This workshop is for faculty members, research scholars, UG & PG students, and participants from Research Institutions & Industries.
- The workshop will be conducted in online mode. Participants should have the provision of a laptop/ desktop/smartphone with internet connections.
- Registration fee: (Including 18% GST) For Students: Rs. 500/- For Faculty: Rs. 1000/- For Research & Industry Personnel: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: (Online Transaction) Registrar MNIT Jaipur, Acc. No: 676805000011 ICICI Bank (MNIT Jaipur) (IFSC: ICIC0006768)
E-certificate will be given only if the participants attend all the sessions actively.
22-26 July 2022