MNIT Jaipur | e- workshop on Software Tools and Techniques used in EHEP and its Applications, Apply by June 25th, 2021
Department of Physics in collaboration with the Department of ECE, MNIT Jaipur is organizing one week online High-End Workshop (Karyashala) on "Software Tools and Techniques used in EHEP and its Applications” (Under Accelerate Vigyan Scheme of SERB) from July 12 to 19, 2021.
This workshop is specially designed to enhance the research skills of PG and PhD students, who are working in the field of Experimental High Energy Physics.
Topics to be Covered:
- Standard Model and beyond
- Neutrino Physics
- Flavour Physics
- Quark-Gluon Plasma
- Dark Matter
- Relativistic Kinematics
- Modern Detectors and their technology.
- Monte Carlo Simulation, Machine Learning
- Statistical Methods & Error Analysis
- Physics studies at EHEP Facilities
- PhD students working in the area of Experimental High Energy Physics affiliated to universities, colleges, and private academic institutions.
- A few bright and research motivated final year students of M.Sc./M.Tech. with specialization in Nuclear & Particle Physics will also be selected.
- Particle Physics
- Matter particle interaction
- C++ Programming language
Applicants (M.Sc./M.Tech. and PhD students) need to upload:
- A letter of authentication from their Supervisor/ Head of the Department/Head of the Institute indicating their association with the institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo training in the workshop, if selected (Format is enclosed in the registration form).
- One recommendation letter from Supervisor
- Last date of online registration: June 25, 2021
- Intimation to selected participants (via email): June 30, 2021