Navi | Application is invited for a UI 1 Engineer - React.js, Apply Now!
Navi is inviting applications for UI 1 Engineer - React.js, Interested candidates can apply.
- You should be well versed with RESTful APIs and their best practices
- 1-3 years of Front-end (react.js) experience
- You should be proficient with all core features of React or similar frameworks including Redux or Flux pattern
- You should be comfortable working with version-controlled code environments ( eg. GIT)
- You should possess strong Object Oriented design and programming skills
- You should have an understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Develop the front-end for our products and collaborate with designers, other engineers, and product managers to build new features, iterate on current features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns
- Should have hands-on experience in improving web performance including optimizing page load, rendering, caching, etc.
- Be great at debugging, including identifying page speed and performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools, etc.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India