Nielsen | Application is invited for a Data Scientist, Apply Now!
Nielsen is inviting applications for Data Scientists, Interested candidates can apply.
Qualifications and skills :
- 0-1 Years: Data Science Intern
- Strong Analytical and Technical capabilities.
- Python for Data Science.
- Good communication skills.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Office/Google workspace.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Preferred requirements are as follows:
- Conceptual understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and tools.
- Good to have knowledge in a version control system like Bitbucket / GitLab.
- Knowledge of dashboarding and visualization tools like Spotfire/Tableau.
- Execute and Deliver analytical studies, extracting and leveraging data from multiple sources to identify new insights for internal teams.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Maintain flexibility in working in a dynamic work environment where delivery schedules and priorities fluctuate according to client needs and external department demands.
- Execute ongoing data science processes and recommend improvements in processes and procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues located in the same location and in offices located