NISER Admission into Integrated Msc-PhD Program
The School of Physical Sciences, NISER invites online applications from motivated undergraduate students for admission to the Integrated MSc-PhD Programme in Physics.
- Candidates possessing a minimum of First class in Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences or an equivalent degree with Physics as one of the main subjects or BE/B.Tech in Engineering Physics from a recognized University is eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in their Final Examination for Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they submit an undertaking that they will submit the Qualifying degree certificates by the time of Interview.
- Date of Activation of Online Application: 07th April 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 09th May 2021
- Tentative Date of Announcement of Shortlist: 31st May 2021
- Date of Test/Interview: 02nd July 2021 and 3 rd July 2021
- The shortlisting will be based on JAM 2021 / JEST 2021 Mark which will be followed by a test/interview for the final selection of candidates.
- All candidates called for test/Interview will be paid to and fro single second sleeper class railway or bus fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute (both way). They have to produce evidence (railway / bus ticket), a copy of their call letter and bank details in support of their claim.