NIT Bhopal | Workshop on "ADVANCED APPLICATION OF HYPERSPECTRAL AND MICROWAVE REMOTE SENSING", Apply Now
NIT Bhopal is organizing a HIGH-END WORKSHOP ON "ADVANCED APPLICATION OF HYPERSPECTRAL AND MICROWAVE REMOTE SENSING" (AAHMRS-2022).JULY 25-31, 2022. Funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, Under Accelerate Vigyan Scheme.
- To understand the basic scientific principles of hyperspectral and microwave remote sensing techniques.
- To analyze hyperspectral and microwave remote sensing data.
- To obtain knowledge of digital image processing software.
- To apply hyperspectral and microwave remote sensing techniques to solve various problems.
Who Can Attend :
PG and Ph.D. students
- Registration Opens: June 25, 2022
- Last Date for Application: July 10, 2022
- Display of Shortlisted Candidates: July 13, 2022
- Workshop Date: July 25-31, 2022