NIT Calicut- Summer Internship Programme 2021, Stipend 5,000/- p.m.; Apply by 7th May 2021
Summer Internship Programme 2021
Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut invites applications for the Student Summer Internship Programme 2021 sponsored by SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) Research Project named "Design and development of an expert system for updating rainfall Intensity-Duration-Frequency curves under climate change and non-stationarity".
- B.Tech/ B.E. Civil Engineering students currently in 3rd year with minimum 7.0 CGPA (70%).
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to fill the online application form- Click here
- The scanned self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document got to be uploaded within the online form.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- The online interview details with date-time will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
Duration: Two months (June-July 2021 tentatively).
The last date to fill the online application form is 07-May-2021.
Fellowship: Rs. 5,000/ per month