NIT Delhi | 1st International CNF on "Pioneering Developments in Computer Science & Digital Technologies", Apply by 30th November 2023!
NIT Delhi is inviting applications for the 1st International Conference on "Pioneering Developments in Computer Science & Digital Technologies". Interested ones can apply.
- Data Analytics and Mining
Cryptography, Cyber Security and Network Security
Cloud Computing and IoT
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Administrative Block, National Institute of Technology Delhi
Plot No. FA7, Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi, 110036
|Full paper Submission||November 30th, 2023|
|Acceptance Notification||January 31st, 2024|
|Camera Ready Manuscript||February 15th, 2024|
|Conference Registration||February 28th, 2024|
|Conference Dates||April 26 - 28, 2024|
- All the papers submitted to the conference should be written in English with a maximum page length of six printed pages (10pt font).
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of a paper is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- A plagiarism check will be done using EDAS.
- All the paper submissions will be done on EDAS conference management software.
- Reviewer assignments will be made using EDAS.
- Submissions should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template, which can be found here.
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format here.
- Registration Form: The link will be updated soon
Academician/ Industrial Professionals
Student (UG/ PG/ Researcher)
|Non - IEEE||₹8400||₹7200||₹3500|