NIT Jamshedpur | A 5-Day e-STC On Real-Time Simulation for Power Electronics and Power Systems Applications, Apply by 19th August 2023!
NIT Jamshedpur is inviting applications for a 5 -Day Online Short Term Course On Real-Time Simulation for Power Electronics and Power Systems Applications. Interested ones can apply.
21st to 25th August 2023 (Online-mode)
- Mathematical modelling of power converters, apparatus and networks.
- Numerical techniques, offline simulation and simulation exercises.
- Introduction to an educational real-time simulator developed as part of a national project.
- Hands-on sessions on the educational real-time simulator.
- Interfacing capability to external hardware set-up.
Whom will the course benefit?
Electrical engineering faculty, researchers and practising engineers who are interested in modelling, simulation and real-time simulation of power converters, power apparatus and different electrical networks.
|UG students||Rs. 100|
|PG students/ Research scholars||Rs. 200|
|Faculty/ Industry percipients||Rs. 300|
Account Details for Payment of Registration Fee:
Account Name: Research and Consultancy NIT Jamshedpur Account No.: 38246478714 IFSC: SBIN0001882 Branch: SBI, Jamshedpur NIT Campus, Adityapur
Registration deadline: 19th August 2023 Short-term Course Date: 21st -25th August 2023