NIT Karnataka | Workshop on Power Electronic Systems and its Real-time Control Implementation using DSP-based Microcontroller, Apply by August 26ᵗʰ 2022
National Institute Of Technology, Karnataka is organizing a week-long High-End Workshop on Power Electronic Systems and its Real-time Control Implementation using a DSP-based Microcontroller.
This workshop shall serve to be an excellent platform for upgrading the participants' knowledge in the domain of microcontroller applications to power electronics.
Who can apply :
Only regular PG level (i.e., Masters or Ph.D.) students pursuing their degree from AICTE approved University / Institution within India are eligible to apply.
Course contents :
- Control of Power Electronic Converters.
- Basics of Digital Signal Processor-based microcontroller.
- DSP control board and programming aspects.
- LED blinking and PWM generation (SPWM and SVM).
- Interface circuits in a DSP-controlled power electronics system.
- ADC and phase-locked loop implementation.
- Digital control of dc-dc and ac-dc power converters.