NIT Karnataka - Organizing a SERB Student Internship Program 2023, Apply by 18th April 2023
NIT Karnataka is organizing a SERB Student Internship Program 2023.
This program aims to provide funded internship opportunities to UG/PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and research skill development experience in the area of power electronics drive. The internship is organized by the Department of E&E Engg, NITK.
Domain of Internship:
Power Electronics controller
What will you learn:
- You will get a chance to learn and enhance your skills in the area of photonics.
- This program would facilitate the young talent to choose a career path in Science and Technology at a later stage. The certificate and internship fund will be issued to the interns after the successful completion of the internship.
Who can apply:
- Regular UG/PG level pursuing their student's degree from University / Institution within India (primarily from universities, colleges, and private academic institutions). At least completed 4 semesters.
- Research Topic - Power Electronics controller
- Ongoing Project Title –Laboratory Scale Demonstration of Kite-based Wind Power System
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Apply using the Google form: Click here
- Step 2: E-mail the scan copy of the 'Endorsement Letter' from HOD/Principal form to jakarthik[at]yahoo.com
- Last Date for application/registration: 18th April 2023
- The shortlisted candidate list will be displayed on the institute website https://www.nitk.ac.in/ under the "announcement section" @ 28th April 2023
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least the fourth semester of the UG & two semesters of the PG degree (B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc/M.Tech) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India with the following criteria: ➢ CGPA > 6.5 for IITs/IISc; CGPA > 6.5 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/IIITs; CGPA > 6.5 for students of other institutes. NOTE: The short-listing criteria may vary according to the number of applications received.
- Duration: 1 month (06th May - 06th Jun 2023)
- Mode: Offline
- Number of Interns Required: 2
- Last Date for application/registration:18th April 2023. The list of selected students shall be announced on or before 28th April 2023.
- Acknowledgment from the selected students: 30th April 2023.
- Rs 5000 stipend will be provided after the successful completion of the program.