NIT Karnataka Workshop on MACHINE LEARNING AND APPLICATIONS
MACHINE LEARNING AND APPLICATIONS
22-26 FEBRUARY 2021
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA
A five-day long workshop is being organized by NIT Karnataka from 22-26 February 2021. Applications are invited for the same. The workshop is intended to give an understanding of the foundational mathematical and algorithmic concepts of machine learning which intern motivates their usefulness in giving a machine learning solution to a variety of engineering problems.
• Introduction to machine learning
• Matrix methods for machine learning
• Probabilistic methods for machine learning
• Machine learning as a pattern recognition problem
• Deep generative models
• ML and Deep learning applications
• Hands on Python programming: Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow
• Hands on machine learning with scikit-learn and TensorFlow
This is an online workshop, and there is no registration fee. Registration is mandatory.
E-mail the scanned attested-copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum seats: ~50 (on a first-come-first-served basis).
E-Certificate will be issued only to the registered participants with full participation in the workshop.
- Last date for registration: 19-02-2021
- Confirmation by E-mail: 20-02-2021
- Workshop Dates: 22-02-2021 to 26-02-2021