NIT Kurukshetra | International CNF on Molecules and Materials Technology, Apply by 15th April 2023!
NIT Kurukshetra is inviting applications for International Conference on Molecules and Materials Technology. Interested ones can apply.
- Organic Synthesis/Total Synthesis
- Environment and Sustainable Green Synthesis
- Material Development
- Advanced Characterization Techniques
- High Energy Materials
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Fluorescent Materials
- Advances in Catalysis
- Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs)
- Organo-Metallic Compounds
- Crystal Engineering
- Computational Design
- Green Chemistry
- Photochemistry And their associated disciplines
21st- 22nd April 2023
- Awareness: Create awareness amongst participants, students, scholars, and faculty about the challenges and opportunities in Chemistry at the Molecular and Materials levels.
- Maximize the Learnings: Facilitate discussions and learning sessions by using various oral and poster presentations.
- Networking Opportunities: Providing a platform to share research findings both online and offline. Opportunity to build network and connections with researchers who have shared interests and set the foundation for research collaboration.
- Discover: To explore thrust areas of research in various related contemporary topics
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the committee to ensure that the topic of the submission is consistent with the scope of the topics covered at the conference. The length of the abstract shall not exceed more than 1 page.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 15.04.2023
- Ms-Word file formatted abstract should be submitted by e-mail at: mmt2023nitkkr[at]gmail.com
|Detail||Indian (INR)||Foreigner (USD)*|