NIT Kurukshetra- Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate-1, Apply by Feb 13ᵗʰ, 2023
NIT Kurukshetra is inviting applications from Indian nationals for the one post of Project Associate-1 or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the SERB-Core Research Grant research project.
- B.Sc (Chemistry) and M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with at least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10
- Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Preference will be given to candidates having research experience and candidates having qualified GATE or CSIRUGC NET(LS).
- Age limit- 28 years
Monthly Emoluments :
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000 (Consolidated) for those who have qualified CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship or GATE or qualified through National Examination of Government Departments and Agencies.
- Project Associate-1: Rs. 25,000 (Consolidated) for others who do not fall under the above category.