NIT Meghalaya e-FDP on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Recent Developments
AICTE Training & Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Five Days Online Faculty Development Program on
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Recent Developments
November 02-06, 2020
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya is organizing a Five Days Online Faculty Development Program on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Recent Developments from November 02-06, 2020 sponsored by AICTE Training & Learning (ATAL) Academy.
The topics to be covered in the course will range from preliminaries, basics of Artificial intelligence and machine learning along with the mathematics behind it, application of it in different domains and to solve several real-life case studies. The course features theory lectures as well as hands-on laboratory sessions on the development of various AI/ML-based algorithms to solve real-world problems.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Python
- AI: Characterization of Learning Problems and issues
- AI PROJECT CYCLE: Data Acquisition, Visualization, and Modeling
- Hands-on Program development for AI using Python-1
- Introduction to Fuzzy and Genetic algorithm.
- Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network and mathematics behind it
- Hands-on Program development for AI using Python-2
- Introduction to HumanMachine Interactions
- Introduction to Decision Tree and Related Examples
- Hands-on Session on Real Case Studies
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Life management skills during the pandemic
- Hands-on Session on Real Case Studies and Quiz
|For Register||Click here|
|Date of FDP||02-06, NOV 2020|
WHO CAN APPLY?
Anyone with the relevant interests can apply.
For more information, click the link below