NIT Meghalaya | GIAN COURSE ON MATRIX CLASSES IN SOLVING THE LINEAR COMPLEMENTARITY PROBLEM, Apply by 31st October 2022
NIT Meghalaya is organizing a GIAN COURSE ON MATRIX CLASSES IN SOLVING THE LINEAR COMPLEMENTARITY PROBLEM, Interested candidates can apply now.
The aim of the course is to introduce semi-positive matrices, semimonotone matrices, and related classes, as well as their various geometric and algebraic properties; develop, explore and exploit the relations among these matrix classes in optimization; exhibit recent trends and propose future work in the field.
Objectives of the Program:
- Introduction to semi-positive matrices, semimonotone matrices, and related classes, as well as their various geometric and algebraic properties.
- Develop, explore and exploit the relations among these matrix classes in optimization.
- Exhibit recent trends and propose future work in the field.
Module: 15 hours Lectures and 4 hours Tutorials: December 12 to December 16, 2022 Number of participants limited to fifty.
- Students at all levels (BTech/MSc/MTech/PhD).
- Engineers, researchers, and faculty from academic and technical institutions.
|Participants from abroad:||US $200|
|Industry/ Research Organizations:||INR 10000|
|Academic Institutions:||INR 5000 (Faculty/Post doc), INR 3000 (Ph.D/MTech students) INR 1500 (M.Sc/BTech)|
Mode of Registration:
- Step-1: One-time Web (Portal) Registration: All prospective participants need to do web registration on the GIAN (https://gian.iitkgp.ac.in/GREGN/index) portal by making one-time a non-refundable payment of Rs. 500/, in case not registered before.
- Step-2: Course Registration (Through GIAN Portal)
- Step-3: After GIAN Registration the Course fee is to be deposited online in the institute account. The program fee covers the course materials and access to all the sessions. Participants should pay the course fee through online mode (NEFT/IMPS) and fill up transaction ID/details in the google form with the link and the account details given below.
- Step-4: After online payment of the course fee, fill out the google form Registration link given below: https://forms.gle/AUfWTsemkKEVnP9s5
The last date for registration is 31st October 2022.
Account Detail for Payment of Course Fee:
- Bank Name: UCO Bank
- Account Name: NIT MEGHALAYA R AND D ACCOUNT
- Account Number: 23730110010280
- IFSC Code : UCBA0002373 MICR No : 793028003