NIT Nagpur | STTP on ‘Nanoscience and Nanotechnology-2022’, Apply by June 28, 2022
Department of Chemical Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is organizing a SELF-SPONSORED SHORT-TERM TRAINING PROGRAM (STTP) ON ‘Nanoscience and Nanotechnology-2022’ from 04– 8th July 2022.
The STTP on ‘Nanoscience and Nanotechnology’ topics include:
- Fundamentals of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterial formation- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environment
- Nanomaterials for bioavailability enhancement of drugs
- Characterization and Simulation of Nano Devices
- Nanotechnology in Life science and Medicine
- Nanoscale Electronics
- Nano-Structured Materials
Two to three-day lab visits to the Chemical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, VLSI-Nanotechnology, Physics, and Chemistry Departments of VNIT Nagpur will be arranged (in the afternoon) to provide hands-on/demonstration of advanced instrumentation techniques.
A maximum of 30 participants (Faculty members/Scientists/Industrial persons/PG students/Ph.D. Scholars) will be selected on a first come first serve basis. There is no registration fee for this program. The participants will have to bear the travel, boarding, and lodging expenses. The institute can prove limited accommodation in the hostels (Rs. 250/per day)/guest house (Rs. 1250/- per day per twin room) if requested in advance.
04th – 8th July 2022