NIT Patna | Research Facility Training Program On Bismuthene coated fiber optic plasmonic biosensor, Apply by 5 January 2024!
NIT Patna is organizing a Research Facility Training Program On Bismuthene coated fiber optic plasmonic biosensors. Interested candidates can apply.
Objective and Scope:
To introduce the fabrication and experimentation of fiber-optic plasmonic refractive index sensor.
- Introduction to the fiber-optic plasmonic sensor.
- Peeling and cleaving of optical fiber.
- Introduction to uniform deposition of silver thin
film on the cylindrical surface of optical fiber.
- The synthesis of Bismuthene from the bulk bismuth
with the help of a probe sonicator.
- Coating of synthesized Bismuthene on the
cylindrical surface of silver-coated optical fiber.
- Demonstration of the experimental setup of fiber optic
The participants will be trained about the operation of different components and types of equipments involved in the fiber-optic plasmon sensor.
- Researchers from industry and academia from all over India can participate in this training program.
- No registration fee.
- Participants need to fill out the Google form for the registration on or before 05-01-2024.
- Google Form: https://forms.gle/kuEvBuT7snaF8yJR7
- The seats are limited to only 10 numbers.
Selection will be made purely on a First-Come-First-Serve basis (Subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria).
No traveling Allowance will be paid by the Academy. No accommodation will be provided.
Tea, Snacks, Lunch, and a training certificate will be given.
The brochure and the registration form may be
downloaded from the Institute website www.nitp.ac.in.
Conference room, Ground Floor, ECE Department, NIT Patna. Reporting time 09:30 a.m.