NIT Raipur | Application for STTP on Aesthetic of Scientific Writing Using LaTeX, Apply by June 30ᵗʰ 2022
National Institute Of Technology, Raipur is organizing a Short Term Training Program on Aesthetic of Scientific Writing Using LaTeX.
These five days workshop has been designed to provide a clear understanding of the basics of technical writing which will enable the participants to communicate their ideas effectively in the form of technical reports, journal papers, etc., by using the technical writing tool LaTeX.
Targeted Participants :
- UG/PG students
- Ph.D. Scholars and researchers
- Faculty Members from academic institutes
- Industry professionals and consultants
Contents of Program :
- Typesetting journal articles, technical reports, books, and slide presentations
- Automatic generation of bibliographies and indexes
- Formatting documents containing sectioning, cross-references, tables, equations, and figures
- Ideas to energize technical writing (Research project proposal, journal and conference articles)
- Drawing plots and figures using TikZ.
- Discussion of real-time collaborative writing and publishing tool ‘Overleaf’.
- Practicing hands-on exercises and examples (LaTeX, Beamer, Overleaf, and other drawing tools).
4ᵗʰ-8ᵗʰ July 2022
Registration fees :
- Students - 500(including 18% GST)
- Others(Faculty, Academicians, Industry participants) - 750(including 18% GST)
Selection criteria :
Selection will be done based on a first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 100 (hundred).