NIT Raipur | National Conference on Disaster Mitigation & Management [NCDMM-2023], Apply by 10th November 2023!
NIT Raipur is inviting applications for a National Conference on Disaster Mitigation & Management [NCDMM-2023]. Interested ones can apply.
- Understanding risks of disasters, small and large, frequent and infrequent, sudden and slow onset, caused by natural or manmade hazards, as well as related environmental, technological, and biological hazards
- Assessing social, economic, and environmental vulnerabilities to disasters
- Highlighting underlying risks that may make disasters increasingly more complex
- Analyzing costs and benefits of investments for risk prevention and mitigation
- Examining the effectiveness of existing standards for reducing risks of various disasters.
- Seismic hazard assessment
- Flood/drought assessment in rural and urban areas
- Vulnerability analysis and risk assessment
- Modeling and forecasting for both natural and man-made disasters.
- Rehabilitation projects, Emergency shelters
- Planning, policies, legislation
- Community preparedness, Capacity building
- Role of Corporate sector/NGOs/Other Agencies
- Any other issue relevant to the conference objectives
Paper Submission Process
1. Abstract Submission: Please submit the abstract relevant to the conference theme at email@example.com following details:
a) Title of the Paper
b) Authors Details (Name, designation, address, Email ID of the corresponding author and contact no.)
c) Abstract (not exceeding 150 words)
2. The selected abstract will be informed for submission of extended abstract and registration fees through e-mail.
3. Registration is mandatory for the selected papers. *Note: The best paper of every session will be awarded at the closing function of the conference.
|Individual delegates from Industry/ R&D Organization||Rs 1500/-|
|Individual delegates from the Academic Institute||Rs 1000/-|
|Students/ Research Scholars||Rs 500/-|
* Registration Fees are inclusive of GST.
Few accommodations are available on a payment basis at NIT Raipur, depending upon the availability. Outstation participants can contact the organizers for booking accommodation near NIT Raipur on a payment basis.
|Abstract Submission||10th November 2023|
|Notification of acceptance||15th November 2023|
|Extended abstract submission||30th November 2023|
|Registration deadline||30th November 2023|
|Date of conference||19-20 December, 2023|
The conference will be hosted by the Dept. of Civil Engineering NIT Raipur during 19-20 December 2023