NIT Rourkela - Invitation for Summer Internship Programme, Apply by March 28ᵗʰ, 2023
The National Institute Of Technology, Rourkela is inviting candidates for the Summer Internship Programme. Interested ones can apply.
- The student should be free in the above-mentioned period (May 16 to Jul 15, 2023); otherwise, he/she should not apply. The request of late joining or early leaving will not be entertained.
- He/she should have all grade sheets from the previous semesters (For example, if he/she appears for the 6th-semester examination in April/May 2023, up to the 5th-semester result should be available at the time of online application).
- Any B.E./B. Tech student with a good academic record, who has appeared in at least the 4th-semester examination.
- Any B. Arch/Integrated M.Sc./Integrated M.Tech/Dual degree student with a good academic record, who has appeared in at least the 6th-semester examination.
- Any M.Sc/MA in Development Studies/MBA student with a good academic record, who has appeared in at least a 2nd-semester examination.
- Passout students / Students who are in the final year of the above-mentioned degrees are not eligible to apply.
- BM: Biotechnology & Medical Engineering
- CE: Civil Engineering
- CH: Chemical Engineering
- CR: Ceramic Engineering
- CS: Computer Science & Engineering
- CY : Chemistry
- EC: Electronics & Communication Engineering
- EE: Electrical Engineering
- ER: Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- FP: Food Process Engineering
- HS: Humanities & Social Sciences
- ID: Industrial Design
- LS: Life Science
- MA: Mathematics
- ME: Mechanical Engineering
- MM: Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- MN: Mining Engineering
- PA: Planning & Architecture
- PH: Physics and Astronomy
- SM: School of Management
- Fellowship or other Financial assistance will not be provided.
- Free Accommodation in the NIT Halls of Residences.
- Laboratory, Library Facilities (without barrowing), and internet facilities.
- Medical facility (consultation with a doctor at the Institute dispensary).
- Hostel flooding will be on a payment basis (Approx Rs. 115/- per day).
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible students need to complete the online application on or before Mar 28, 2023 (Tuesday) by clicking the link given below.
First, register yourself to create a login id and password. Please do not try to create multiple logins, in that case, the system may block your application. After that, you can log in to the system and fill up the application form. Please choose an appropriate project with a write-up about your possible contribution to that project. You can give a maximum of two project topics according to your preference. Upload different testimonials like photographs, mark sheets up to last semester, and a duly filled recommendation form signed and stamped by your Head of the Department.
May 16 to Jul 15, 2023
Important notes :
The internship is available depending on available projects floated by the respective departments.