NIT Rourkela | STC on RESEARCH METHODOLOGY IN ENGINEERING, Apply Now!
NIT Rourkela is organizing A FIVE-DAY SHORT TERM COURSE ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY IN ENGINEERING, A practical Insight for Researchers. From 23-27 July 2022.
This course will provide practical insight to researchers doing their master’s or doctoral degree or pursuing research at any research institute. The main objective of this program is to impart practical knowledge on research methodology which is very essential for successfully conducting research and disseminating the same for the welfare of society as a whole. The course content includes understanding the need for research, finding a suitable research problem through literature review, preparing manuscript post research work, communicating manuscript to suitable journals and conferences, submitting research funding proposals and international travel grant applications, stress management, etc. to name a few.
- Preparing plots, and diagrams for manuscript preparation
- Library resource management
- Salesmanship in research
- Ethical and copyright Issues in research
- SCI Index, impact factor, the half-life of journal
- Plagiarism and ethics manuscripts.
- Preparing manuscripts for conferences
- Preparing a manuscript for referred journals
- English for research writing
- Writing a research proposal for researpostersding
- Making posters and PPTs for conferences
- Stress management etc.
Who can attend?:
- Undergraduate/postgraduate students
- Practicing engineers
- Research scholars
- Rs 944 (Rs 800/- plus 18% GST)*
- Rs 1180 (Rs 1000/- plus 18% GST)**
Attending in person:
- Rs 1475 (Rs 1250/- plus 18% GST)
Other than Indian Nationals
US$ 30/- (Online during 9.00 AM-6.00 PM Indian Standard Time)*
HYBRID MODE: BOTH ONLINE & OFF-LINE
The course will be organized in a hybrid mode of both online and offline. The course consists of approx 40 hours to be conducted from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM (Indian Standard Time)
23-27 July 2022
PPA Auditorium, NIT Rourkela, Odisha and live on Microsoft Team