NIT Rourkela | National Workshop on Modern Perspectives in Sustainable Ambient Energy Harvesting.
NIT Rourkela Machine Design Division Department of Mechanical Engineering is organizing National Workshop on Modern Perspectives in Sustainable Ambient Energy Harvesting, interested one can apply.
Topics to be covered :
There will be introductory lectures, invited talks, and laboratory sessions with Multiphysics solver during these days. The following is the list of topics to be covered in this course:
- Different types of ambient energy harvesting systems.
- Vibration energy harvesting for condition monitoring sensors.
- Types of natural excitations for harvesting.
- Output power augmentation techniques with nonlinearity and hybrid harvesters
- Optimization design in harvester modeling
- Metamaterials and auxetic structures in harvester designs.
- A combined control and harvester design
- Stochastic resonance and bistable systems
- Experimental methodology in lab harvesters.
20th -24th June 2022