NIT Rourkela | e-STC and FDP On Applications of Machine Learning Techniques in Sustainable Technologies (AMLST-2024), Apply by 15th January 2023!
NIT Rourkela is inviting applications for the Online Mode Short-Term Course & Faculty Development Programme On Applications of Machine Learning Techniques in Sustainable Technologies (AMLST-2024). Interested ones can apply.
- Climate Modeling and Generative AI: Predicting and Adapting to Environmental Changes
- Robustness analysis in Sustainable technology
- Utilize ML to forecast and optimize energy consumption.
- ML Applications for Sustainable Health Infrastructure
- Leveraging Machine Learning in Sustainable Technologies for Efficient Waste Management
- Manage energy grids efficiently through machine learning techniques.
- Maximize solar panel efficiency with ML-driven analysis.
- Explore ML applications in precision agriculture and resource optimization.
- Multi-agent-based Cyber-Physical System
- Electric Mobility for Sustainable Development Using AI
- Online Health Monitoring of Rechargeable Batteries Based on Artificial Neural Network
- Use ML to predict Agricultural Yield in the presence of impure farm data.
- Use ML in Sustainable Technologies for Efficient Waste Management.
- Experimenting with Biomedical Signals using ML and Deep Learning Techniques
Registration Deadline: 15th January 2024
Short-term Course Date: 24th-28th January 2024
|Category||Online Registration Fee in INR|
|Research Scholars/ PG / UG Student||500|
|Faculty from Engineering Institutes||600|
|Engineers from Industry and R&D Organizations||800|
Note: No registration fee for students/staff of NIT Rourkela