NIT SILCHAR Online FDP on Recent Research Trends in Control, Instrumenta-tion & Allied Engineering
National Institute of Technology Silchar
TEQIP-III SPONSORED One Week Online FDP on
Recent Research Trends in Control, Instrumentation & Allied Engineering: A Multidisciplinary Approach (RRTCIA)-2020
04th Sept. to 08th Sept. 2020
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar is conducting an Online Faculty Development Programme on Recent Research Trends in Control, Instrumentation & Allied Engineering: A Multidisciplinary Approach (RRTCIA)-2020 from 04th to 08th September 2020.
- Explore the most prominent areas of recent research fields like Biomedical Engineering, Control Systems, Instrumentation, and Robotics.
- Do collaborative teaching-learning and research works.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Faculty members
- Ph.D. Scholars
- PG/UG Students
- Working Professionals
- Industries, and people with a basic science background.
- Registration fee- NIL
- The number of participants is limited to 200.
- Interested candidates can register here
e-Certificate will be provided by Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar to the participants upon submission of the feedback form at the end of each lecture.
|Last date for online registration||01-09-2020|
|Date of confirmation to participants||02-09-2020|
|Date of FDP||04th Sept. – 08th Sept. 2020|
Dr. Vipin Chandra Pal
Mob. : +91- 8574265860
For more information, see below