NIT Silchar | STC on Medical Imaging and Technology, Apply by July 22ᵗʰ 2022
NIT Silchar is inviting candidates for a short-term course on medical Imaging and Technology. Interested Candidates can apply.
The primary objectives of this course are to familiarize the participants:
- with current imaging technology in medicine;
- with the basic image processing techniques and how this is applied to analyze different imaging modalities currently available and the challenges presented by innovative solutions that may become available in the future;
- with the role of pattern recognition techniques and classifications for making decisions in diagnosis and treatment;
- with a new algorithm for Shape modeling and Image registration in medical imaging.
- with Quantitative structural analysis in medical imaging
- Interested faculty, graduate students, research scientists, and industry professionals working in Govt. / Govt. Aided Engineering Institutions / Universities including R & D Laboratories.
- Researchers in the fields of Image processing and computer vision.
- The teachers/professors in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering.
- Students at all levels (B.Tech. / M.Tech. / Ph.D. ) from Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering disciplines of Govt. / Govt. Aided Engineering Institutions / Universities.
- Participation from outside NIT Silchar will be given preferences
25th – 29th July 2022
- Participants from abroad USD 250
- Industry research organization INR 5000
- For Academic Institutions:
- Faculty: INR 2000, External Students: INR 500
- Internal PG & Ph.D. Students: INR 500
- Internal UG Students: Nil Pay the requisite Course Fee online through the online payment SBI collect portal at SBI (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm). SBI collect> Accept> Assam> Educational Institutions> Online Fee Collection Account NIT Silchar> Select Category GIAN COURSE REGISTRATION FEE and fill necessary fields and proceed for payment.
The last date to register is 22nd July 2022.