NIT Surathkal | Call for funded SERB Student Internship, Apply by 18th April 2023!
This program aims to provide funded internship opportunities to UG/PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and research skill development experience in the area of power electronics drive. The internship is organized by the Department of E&E Engg, NITK.
Who can Apply:
- Regular UG/PG level pursuing their student's degree from University / Institution within India (primarily from universities, colleges, and private academic institutions). At least completed 4 semesters.
Rs 5000 stipend will be provided after the successful completion of the program.
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least the fourth semester of the UG & two semesters of the PG degree (B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc/M.Tech) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India with the following criteria: ➢ CGPA > 6.5 for IITs/IISc; CGPA > 6.5 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/IIITs; CGPA > 6.5 for students of other institutes.
NOTE: The short-listing criteria may vary according to the number of applications received.
Proposed Domain of Internship:
Power Electronics controller
Number of Interns Required:
1 month (06th May - 06th Jun 2023)
Perks and benefits:
- You will get a chance to learn and enhance your skills in the area of photonics.
- This program would facilitate the young talent to choose a career path in Science and Technology at a later stage. The certificate and internship fund will be issued to the interns after the successful completion of the internship.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Apply using the below Apply Link.
- Step 2: E-mail the scan copy of the 'Endorsement Letter' from HOD/Principal form to email@example.com
- Last Date for application/registration: 18th April 2023
- The shortlisted candidate list will be displayed on the institute website https://www.nitk.ac.in/ under the "announcement section" on 28th April 2023