NIT Surathkal | Workshop In Line With The National Master Plan Of The PM Gati Shakti On “Transportation System Design”, Apply by 31st October 2023!
NIT Surathkal is inviting applications for a Workshop In Line With The National Master Plan Of The Pm Gati Shakti On “Transportation System Design”. Interested ones can apply.
This course covers topics on,
- Basic Principles of Travel Demand Modeling,
- The Role of Transportation Systems in Sustainable Development and Overview of Transportation Systems in India,
- Trip Generation - Experiment Design and Analysis,
- Solution Concepts for City Sustainability with Efficient Planning for Freight and Logistics,
- Smart Mobility,
- Modelling freight generation for sustainable transportation infrastructure development,
- India Ports and Inland Waterways and an overview of Sagarmala,
- Introduction to Traffic Assignment,
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) for sustainable public transit system: Journey and future challenges and Mode split & Discrete Choice models
There is no registration fee. The nomination and a soft copy of the registration form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 31, 2023.
Mode of Program:
Completely Online Mode
Faculty from NITs, BITS and reputed institutes will deliver the lectures.
E-Certificate will be awarded to the participants who attend and complete the course successfully
This workshop is designed explicitly for UG/PG/PhD students, researchers, faculties and technical staff from the branches of engineering/ Science who are interested in freight logistics, urban planning, data science, and predictive technologies.