NIT Warangal | Application for GIAN Course, Apply by July 15ᵗʰ 2022
National Institute Of Technology, Warangal is organizing a Gian Course on Magnetohydrodynamics in the Light of Astrophysical Dynamos’ Analytic, Asymptotic and Numeric Applications.
Course Contents :
- Elucidate the fundamentals of the dynamos’ analytic, asymptotic and numeric applications.
- Introduce the computational methods necessary for the dynamos’ numeric modeling.
- Derive the Magnetohydrodynamics’ induction and dynamo equations.
- Generalize Magnetohydrodynamics’ analytic, asymptotic and numeric approaches for use in other scientific and industrial applications.
- Application of methods mentioned above in modeling the planetary, solar, stellar, and galactic magnetic activities
- Executives, Engineers, and researchers from private/Government organizations including R & D laboratories, Students at all levels (B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/Ph.D.), or faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions can apply for the post
Registration fees :
- Faculty (Internal &External) and Scientists from R&D Labs - Rs. 2,000/-
- Persons working in Industry/ Consultancy firms - Rs. 4,000/-
- Students & Research Scholars
- Without award of Grade Rs. 1,000/-
- With the award of Grade Rs. 1,500/-
- Students from abroad - $ 50
- Faculty/Scientists/Industry Persons from abroad - $100
19ᵗʰ-29ᵗʰ September 2022 (Online)
Last Date to Apply:
15th August 2022