NIT Warangal e-FDP on Python for AI and ML Applications + Certification; Apply by August 15th, 2021
Center for Continuing Education & Department of Computer Science & Engg, NIT Warangal is organizing an online FDP on Python for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications from 16th to 20th August 2021.
- Introduction to Python Programming.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Tools, Installation (Anaconda).
- NumPy and Pandas using Python.
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression,
- Decision Tree and Support Vector Regression
- Introductions to Deep learning ANN from Scratch using Python,
- Real-Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN
- TensorFlow and Keras Using Python.
- Face Mask Recognition System using TensorFlow and Keras.
- Recurrent Neural network and types of RNN,
- Supervised and unsupervised learning, Back Propagation.
- Long short-term memory with a case study.
- Faculty/Research Scholars/ Industry Professionals/MCA/MBA/Degree/Polytechnic and other eligible students can register for the course
- The Sessions will be handled by experts From IITs/NITs/ Central University and professors from U. S. Universities.
- Registration: FEE is 500. (Hundred only)
- For industry: FEE is 1000. (Thousand only)
- Account Name: CCE NITW
- BANK NAME: SBI
- ACCOUNT NO: 62403680215
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0020149
- BRANCH: NIT WARANGAL
Note: Participants will get E-certificate upon completion of the course.