NIT Warangal | High-End Workshop on Advances in Biological Wastewater Treatment Methods: Teaching and Learning Strategies, Apply by 10th January 2024!
Department of Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is inviting applications for a High-End Workshop on Advances in Biological Wastewater Treatment Methods: Teaching and Learning Strategies. Interested ones can apply. This workshop would help bring out new simplified and effective teaching techniques of environmental biotechnology and concepts for a thorough understanding of the students.
- To update the participants with the recent advances in new biological treatment methods for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- To enhance the understanding of the new methods and materials used for water reuse, drinking water treatment, and industrial and municipal wastewater treatment.
- To empower the teaching and learning capabilities of the participants with emphasis on improvisation of their teaching skills of advanced topics of Environmental Biotechnology.
- To equip the participants with the knowledge of the experimental technique for teaching and research in Environmental Biotechnology.
- Biological Wastewater Treatment
- Bioelectrochemical System
- Water Treatment and Reuse
- Advanced analytical methods in water and wastewater analysis
- Principles and methods of technical teaching and learning management system
Who can Attend:
- PG and Ph.D. students in areas of Biochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, Waste Management, and related interdisciplinary areas.
- Recently completed PG scholars are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed a Ph.D. will not be considered.
- The number of seats is limited to 25 (15 PG + 10 Ph.D.)
Registration Application Deadline: 10th January 2024
Announcement to Shortlisted Candidates: 16th January 2024
Duration of Workshop: 5th-11th February 2024
- No Registration Fee
- Free accommodation and food
- Travelling allowance will be included