NIT Warangal | High-End Workshop on Training on Advanced Methods for Transportation Data Analysis, Apply by 15th January 2024!
NIT Warangal is inviting applications for a Workshop on Training on Advanced Methods for Transportation Data Analysis, a High-End Workshop under the Karyashala Scheme - a SERB Initiative. Interested ones can apply.
- This workshop is planned to disseminate the knowledge on advanced methods of transportation data collection using various advanced tools and technologies in the area of transportation, including smart mobility plan data collection, collection of travel time using V-box, autonomous vehicle application-related data using LiDAR, GPS based data for location histories and travel time.
- Further, analysis of the collected data using various methods such as AI and ML techniques, Discrete choice model techniques, and advanced modeling techniques.
The following topics are to be covered in the workshop:
- Advanced data collection methods for transportation planning data.
- Advanced methods for data collection techniques on sustainable transport modes.
- Exploring the freight demand estimation using advanced analytics.
- Data collection and methods to analyze the smart and green mobility-related data.
Who can attend:
- PG and Ph.D. students of Civil Engineering or any other specialization studying/working in the area of Transportation Engineering.
- Recently completed PG scholars are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed a Ph.D. will not be considered.
- The number of seats is limited to 25 (15 PG + 10 Ph.D.)
Application Deadline:- 15th January 2024
Announcement to Shortlisted Candidates:- 20th January 2024
Duration of workshop:- 5th-11th February 2024
- No registration fee.
- Free accommodation and food.
- Travelling allowance will be included.