NIT Warangal | International CNF On Additive Manufacturing (Aerospace, Automotive, Construction (3DP), Medical & Electronics), Apply Now!
NIT Warangal is organizing an International Conference on Additive Manufacturing (Aerospace, Automotive, Construction (3DP), Medical & Electronics). Interested ones can apply.
This conference focuses on industry-specific requirements and Research trends in AM addressing the entire advanced manufacturing processes and value chains. The conference will cover major topics and key areas in additive and advanced manufacturing. ICAM is organized by NIT Warangal in association with NCAM, and advanced manufacturing experts from industry, academia, government and regulatory agencies. This conference addresses application-specific requirements of various industry sectors in addition to covering the fundamentals of additive manufacturing processes to transition research to application. Industry, academia, medical doctors and government agency professionals in the AM community are invited to address the current and future state of:
- Industry standards
- Materials and Process Development
- Innovations in the Research on Additive Manufacturing
- Qualification and certification
4-6, March 2024
Who should attend?
We warmly welcome experts, scholars, and scientific & technical officers to participate in this international academic exchange activity in the field of Additive Manufacturing and its applications.
Seminar Hall complex, National Institute of Technology Warangal, Hanamkonda, Telangana-506004, India
Call for papers
Industry Focus Areas
- Spacecraft and Aerospace
- Marine and Defence
- Biomedical and Healthcare
- Electronics and Communications
- Energy Storage/Harvesting
- Heavy Equipment, Machinery & Goods
Best Poster Award
This international conference has a section allotted for a poster presentation. A special invitation is extended to students, faculty, researchers, engineers, scientists, and technologists spread through the domains of (i) Educational institutions, both in a public and private domain, (ii) Research laboratories, (iii) Institutes for research and technology advancement, and (iv) Industry, to come forward to showcase aspects specific to their novel and innovative findings and accomplishments made in the domains spanning both engineering-relevant and technology-relevant applications. The “Best Poster” in each of the categories specific to Technology, Biomedical Additive Manufacturing, and Technological Applications will be chosen and eligible for a handsome award. The concerned individuals are required to submit an abstract of their poster for inclusion in the conference program that will be distributed to all attendees and participants. The contributing authors are strongly encouraged to submit a full-length technical manuscript for inclusion in the bound volume, having archival value and significant technical impact.
All the KEY-NOTE, INVITED, and CONTRIBUTED technical papers presented at this scholarly technical event will be published with a confirmed ISBN number. Certificate of participation will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk.
Guidelines for paper submission:
Instructions for manuscript preparation and submission will be provided to the authors whose abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the conference. Contributing authors are urged to ensure that their manuscripts will be completed by the due date. Oral or Poster presentation of the technical paper is a MUST for the inclusion of your ‘valued’ technical manuscript. The Paper should be written in English. Page Size: A4; Margins: Top 2.5 cm, Bottom 2.5 cm, Left 3 cm, Right 3cm; No of Words: 8000 (Max); Font: Times New Roman; Font size: 11 points; Spacing: Single Spaced; Keywords: Up to five keywords.
- Additive Manufacturing of Biomaterials, Polymers, Plastics, Metals, Ceramics, Composites & Epoxies, High Entropy Alloys, Functionally Graded Materials, Intermetallic(s), Magnetic Materials, Shape Memory Alloys, Metal-Matrix Composites, Foams, superconducting Materials, etc.
- Additive Manufacturing & Hybrid metal additive manufacturing systems
- Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, BioMedical, Electronics, Construction, and Consumer Products Applications.
- Additive Manufacturing Modeling and Simulation
- Need for Design in additive manufacturing
- Environment and sustainability aspects of AM
- Standardisation and qualification of AM parts
- Computational and Analytical Methods in Additive Manufacturing
- Internet of Things, Automated Welding and Additive Manufacturing
- Materials Science of Welding and Additive Manufacturing
- Business models for AM Companies in India in the focus sectors
- Monitoring and Advanced Diagnostics to Enable Additive Manufacturing
- Surface treatment in metal additive manufacturing
- Predictive Theoretical and Computational Approaches for Additive Manufacturing
- Printability of alloys for additive manufacturing
- Stress and distortion evolution and control during welding
- Theoretical Materials Science and Mechanics
- Welding and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Alloys and AMC
- Welding and Additive Manufacturing using Laser and Arc
- Welding metallurgy
- Wires for Welding, Powders for Additive Manufacturing, and 3D Printing
- Construction 3D printing
|Category||Registration Fee (Early Bid) Before 30/12/2023||Registration Fee (regular) 30th Jan 2024|
|Indian Delegates (INR)||Research Scholar/ Students||Rs.4000||Rs.5000|
|Delegates (Academic) (Faculty, Post-doctoral Fellows, And public sector R&Ds)||Rs.6000||Rs.6500|
|Delegates (Non-Academic) Industry||Rs.8000||Rs.8500|
|Overseas DelegatesUSD ($)||Research Scholars/Students||180$||230$|
|Delegates (Academic) (Faculty, Post-doctoral Fellows, And public sector R&Ds)||350$||400$|
|Delegates (Non-Academic), Industry||450$||500$|
Registration fees inclusive of 18 % GST
Abstract submission deadline: 30/07/2023
Notification of acceptance of abstract: 15/08/2023
Full paper submission: 01/12/2023
Notification of acceptance of full paper: 20/12/2023
Registration (Early bird): 30/12/2023
Registration (Regular): 30/01/2024
A registration confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail on receipt of the payment.
Registration fee includes:
- Technical Sessions and Cultural Evening
- Conference Proceedings in soft form
- Conference Kit
- Three Lunches, Tea/ Coffee
- Conference Banquet Dinner
Cancellation should be made in writing (stating your name & registration no.) and sent to email@example.com
In case of cancellation:
For cancellations made on or before Feb 10, 2024, you will receive a refund of 50% of your registration fee less bank charges and administrative fees. No refund will be made for cancellations received after Feb 10, 2024.
Call for papers:
You are invited to submit abstracts of about 250-300 words on the mentioned themes through our website http://cms.nitw.ac.in/conference/icam2024 electronically by 30/07/2023. Mention your affiliation, mailing address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address. Selected papers will be published in Scopus/SCI/ESCI journals