NIT Warangal | STC on MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND RECENT COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES. Apply by 16th October 2022.
NIT Warangal is organizing a One Week of Online Short-Term Course on MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND RECENT COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES. From 17th to 21st October 2022.
National Institute of Technology, Warangal is the first among 17 RECs set up as a joint venture of the Government of India and the state government. Over the years the college has established itself as a premier institute imparting technical education of a very high standard leading to the B.Tech degrees in various branches of engineering, M.Tech, and Ph.D. programs in various specializations. All B. Tech and M.Tech programs of NIT Warangal are NBA accredited.
Outcomes of STC:
- Understand the basic concepts of Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Providing a platform to the research scholars to enhance the basic skills and techniques of mathematical modeling
- Enables the participants to apply the computational techniques for solving Differential equations.
Selection will be done based on a first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 60 (sixty). Additionally, 10 participants from the industry are allowed to participate. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. In case a candidate is not selected, the DD will be sent back. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course. Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per GOI norms.
Instructions to the Participants for Online Course:
- Filling out the registration form is mandatory.
- Attendance for all the sessions, Completion of activities, assignments, and online tests given by the resource persons are mandatory.
- All sessions will be conducted in Google Meet.
- The link will be shared before one day of commencement of STC
- Limited seats are available on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
500 Participants need to pay the Registration Fee Online using the following details
- Account Name: Center for Continuing Education (NITW)
- Account No: 62403680215; IFSC: SBIN0020149
- Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, NIT (REC) Warangal
- Last Date for online fee payment and registration: 16th October 2022
- Selection List (by e-mail): 16th October 2022
- Duration: 17th to 21st October 2022