Workshop on "Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel and Matlab"
- Allevents.in is organizing a workshop on the topic, "Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel and Matlab".
- In this workshop, hands-on training will be provided for modeling and animation of mathematical and scientific concepts in 2D using MS Excel without any coding or programming.
- As it is a practical-based mathematics learning, it can be taught online to a large number of participants with various backgrounds simultaneously.
Date of Workshop:
Sun Aug 8, 2021, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Contents of the Workshop:
- Lear plotting a point in excel
- Learn to plot an object (Line, angle, triangle, etc. ) in 2D
- Learn to plot functions in 2D
- Learn to plot parametric functions in 2D
- Learn to plot polar functions
- Learn to perform matrix multiplication in MS Excel
- Learn to scale up/ scale-down of an object in 2D
- Learn to apply to shear of an object
- Learn to apply reflection of an object in 2D
- Learn to apply a rotation of an object in 2D
- Learn to add the slider to animate an object in 2D
- Learn the weaknesses of the cartesian coordinate system
- Learn the homogeneous coordinate system
- Learn to translate an object in 2D
- Learn to Project an object in 2D
- Learn to animate the derivative of a function at that point
Who can Apply?
Anyone from Class VI onwards: Who wants to learn and teach mathematical and scientific concepts through modeling and animation.
- Students should be able to work on MS Excel
- Certificates: A certificate of participation will be provided