NIT Warangal | STC on Emerging Trends and Technical Developments in Automated Machines, Apply by 24th September 2022.
NIT Warangal is organizing a One Week of Online Short-Term Course (STC) Emerging Trends and Technical Developments in Automated Machines. From 26th to 30th September 2022.
The manufacturing industry has significantly evolved over the years, from the first industrial revolution when water and steam-powered machines, to mass production and assembly lines using electricity in the second, to the adoption of computer and automation technology in the third. Today, we find ourselves amid yet another transformation commonly referred to as the fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, that optimizes the digitization of the third revolution with smart and autonomous systems fueled by data and machine learning.
Major Course Contents:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Awareness regarding automation in design and manufacturing.
- How does the Industrial Internet of Things work?
- Different approaches for intelligent design and simulations.
- Various Collaborative Robots are available for automation.
- Use of machine vision.
- Advancements in 3D printing.
Expected Outcomes of the STC:
- After attending STC, participants will gein-depth understanding of Industry 4.0
- Gain a better understanding of the scope of automation design and manufacturing.
- To make the participants familiar with the use of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Collaborative Robots for automatic manufacturing.
- Participants will aware of the recent developments in machine vision, 3D printing, intelligent design, and its simulations.
Registration Fee Particulars:
Faculty/Research Scholars/Industry Participants/PG Students: INR 500.00
Participants need to pay the Registration Fee Online using the following details
- Account Name: Center for Continuing Education (NITW)
- Account No: 62403680215
- IFSC: SBIN0020149
- Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, NIT (REC) Warangal
- Last Date (Application & registration): 24th September 2022
- Selection List intimation (by e-mail): 25th September 2022
- Duration: 26th to 30th August 2022.